Enterprise Account Executive
Are you passionate about making business and having fun along the way? Would you like to be part of a fast-paced, growing and internationalizing SaaS Company? Our vision is to become the platform where every B2B business happens, in a natural way.
We are thrilled to let you know that we are now looking for our next Enterprise Account Executive to join our brand new Enterprise Squad in Stockholm, located at Kungsbroplan 1.
Founded in 2015 by experienced entrepreneurs, we quickly gained traction as a Y Combinator funded company – one of the most prestigious startup-accelerators in the world. Since then, we have grown from a Startup-challenger to becoming an industry leader within our area. Together with our partners, we are redefining the way companies run sales through our deal management software.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will belong to our brand new Enterprise Squad focusing on strategic accounts with over 500 employees. Your team will consist of a dedicated BDR, a Key Customer Developer as well as an Engagement Manager. You will all work intensively with your excellence and have a close cooperation.
At GetAccept we have a strong Company culture which is summarized in our core values that we live every day:
TEAM-WIN - we support each other in order to reach great results together
EXECUTE - you are encouraged to come up with new ideas and to try them out
PASSION - we are all passionate colleagues who challenge ourselves and others
QUALITY - even if we are a fast-paced, growing Company, we prioritize quality in everything that we do
- Taking care of leads handed over by fellow BDR:s
- Reaching out through phone & social channels
- Performing online and on-site meetings and closing deals on Enterprise segment
- Logging information and keeping deal updated in CRM
- Negotiating contracts & handing over customer to Customer Success
Roll up your sleeves, here comes some leads!
As an Enterprise Account Executive your main goal is to help the prospect to achieve the best results with our solution. Your colleagues need your performance for the wheels to keep spinning in your Squad. The working days are filled with business-related activities and conversations. Most meetings you conduct are booked by your BDR colleague. Your task is then to welcome new customers of GetAccept's fantastic platform and close the deal (don’t worry - you will be able to use the best tool in the world to track, engage and sign the contract).
Many of our clients have international presence and there might be traveling. Your vocabulary mirrors your customers, because they all are in senior position - exciting right!? Keep calm; on-boarding and world-class service to all your customers are the expertise of your Customer Engagement colleague.
What you can expect from us
- A fast-paced, growth- and sales oriented environment (no internal meetings, no e-mails!)
- Clear ownership and responsibilities
- Happy hours, snack bar and fun colleagues
- A solid on-boarding program and introduction to our company, product, colleagues and processes
- Competitive compensation and work-life balance
- Continuous development including career opportunities within our GetNext program, nationally and internationally
- A coaching leadership where Jonas, Regional Sales Director, will support you and your development
- New gear and whatever else you need to be productive
- Native Swedish speaker, fluent in English
- Several years of experience managing and closing complex B2B sales cycles with an excellent track record
- Academic background, bachelor degree or higher
- A strong interest in sales, SaaS-solutions, social media and digital sales tools
- Eager to learn and apply the GetAccept Sales Methodology
- Experience from SaaS/Software sales processes with multiple stakeholders, legal discussions as well as RFP:s, preferably towards the Enterprise segment
- Leadership experience and/or sports background
- Knowledge of CRM:s such as LimeCRM, SuperOffice, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Dynamics365 and HubspotCRM
As a person we believe that you
- enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment since we are growing
- are curious, responsive and solution oriented in dialogues with the customer
- have a sharp creative mind, crisp communication skills and love to grow your business network
- are a champion at creating trust, likability and business understanding before closing the deal
- are motivated by performing against clear and transparent KPI:s