Exeger is looking for their next Account Manager
Do you know the difference between a customer and a partner?
It took 70 years to explain the flight of the bumblebee.
Before you start reading, it’s important you understand a little something about Exeger. We live in a reality where the impossible is created every day. We are commercializing a product that theoretically doesn’t work. We invented a personal, portable and seamless energy source. Here are a few facts about us:
- We have invented a solar cell which works in the same environments as people
- The solar cell is so beautiful it blends right into the gadgets you love
- The world’s most powerful, innovative companies are our target customers
- The raw materials, the manufacturing, and the product are all safe and environmentally friendly.
- We built our factory in the city center of Stockholm, right next to a national park
- Research, construction, production, robotics, software, hardware, design, marketing, sales, sourcing, quality control, prototyping, service, finance, HR: we do it all, together, at our offices adjacent to the factory and research facility.
- When our first product is on the market, life as you know it will change
- Every Exegerian is essential and part of the family
Are you bright, disciplined and customer-oriented? Are you in the early stages of your career?
Keep reading! We are now hiring Account Managers to join us at our plant in central Stockholm!
Sales is the place within Exeger where we love – truly love – customer interaction, go to market activities and the relentless push of our commercialization agenda. The ultimate goal is to allow everyone to experience devices the way they should be, truly wireless, sustainable and self-powered.
As Account Manager you will be instrumental in enhancing our customer acquisition process while creating customer relationships around the globe, focusing on consumer electronics. Your work will span the entire customer lifecycle from mapping out new business opportunities and customer needs, to closing the initial deal and then up-selling and cross-selling. No job is too small, no challenge too big!
Together, we push the boundaries of what is considered possible.
What about you?
Exeger is a rapidly growing cleantech power-house constantly seeking out and adding the brightest talents in each area. You should embody our values and strive to reach our vision of a self-powered, sustainable daily life.
The specifics? - Self-powered is not just how we describe our products, it is a core foundation of our culture. Therefore, we believe you can formulate the merits and experience needed to thrive in this role without a long bullet list telling you what we’re looking for.
However, given our fast-paced growth, our global ambitions, and our disruptive technology we feel that having a very diverse team is critical to achieve the best results possible.
Is this you?
If you think you can be an essential part of the team, don’t hesitate to submit your information. The selection process is ongoing, so don't wait. The application window will close on the 7th of July, 2019. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have questions about the position, please contact responsible recruiter Maria Sjöman at 0727 47 42 42.