International Sales Manager
Travel Impact is currently looking to expand the team!
We are looking for an ambitious and driven International Sales Manager who wants to be part of our world-class media sales team.
Travel Impact is a digital media sales agency offering advertising solutions on the leading travel search websites in Europe and Scandinavia for national and multinational advertisers and media agencies. Check out our website for more information.
What we offer:
- A key role within an international media firm that is one of the market leaders within digital advertising in the European travel sector
- The opportunity to work with world leading travel brands and media agencies in an international and rapidly growing industry
- The freedom to manage your own strategies in reaching your targets within our flexible guidelines
- Comprehensive sales training with access to an experienced sales manager who will support you in your daily tasks from day one.
- A fitness allowance and pension
- The chance to work in a dynamic team and a company that values an awesome team spirit!
International Sales Manager
We are looking for an international relationship builder with a keen eye for digital marketing and a passion for doing business. In this role you will be actively working with international markets, offering advertising solutions within the travel sector and dealing with some of the world’s largest media agencies and travel brands.
As our new sales manager you will be tasked with the primary responsibility of overlooking our business in Russia & Eastern European markets. This will involve maintaining all current accounts within these markets while also building up and developing your own customer base. Alongside of this responsibility you will also assist head of sales with developing our core Nordic markets.
We are in an exciting period of growth which you will play an integral part in continuing to expand our business. This role demands someone who is not only capable of taking full responsibility of these markets but also ensures that sales targets are met.
Each market and customer presents its own unique challenges and opportunities. We are looking for a detail oriented, problem solver who is able to identify the best possible advertising solution for each individual customer. This position will require persistence, drive and discipline.
You will have the following responsibilities & duties:
- Build, maintain and grow client relationships and business
- Conduct in-depth market research for pinpointing new leads and opportunities
- Participate in weekly meetings, provide updates, forecasts, progress reports & market analysis
- Align and adapt sales strategies to new products and data analysis
- Develop and maintain technical skills through reviewing current trends and partaking in industry specific courses and events
- Work methodically in our CRM system to track all leads and deals
- Contribute positively to the Travel Impact team
- Reach (and exceed!) quarterly sales targets
Start date: ASAP
Location: You will be based in our office in Malmö, Sweden
Salary: Fixed salary + quarterly bonus that reflects performance