Renault söker Key Account Manager STR & Fleet, Sweden Sales
With a focus to drive the future by providing connected, autonomous vehicles and mobility services with the aim to offer sustainable mobility for all, you can expect to be a part of something exciting. This is a unique opportunity to work in a challenging, exiting and fast-moving industry within an international and multicultural team, with career opportunities worldwide.
We are now looking for a new Key Account Manager STR &Fleet inside our Sweden Sales team at Renault Nordic.
As the Key Account Manager STR & Fleet is responsible to maximize fleet sales of Renault and Dacia to STR companies, negotiating contracts, negotiating residual values with RV makers and continually administrate the running contracts together with customers, partners and Renault Nordic, as well as maximize Fleet Sales within Fleet channels through own prospecting and together with dealers, targeting Local Fleet.
This is a full time employment starting as soon as possible. You report to the Swedish Fleet Sales Manager and the position is located in our Stockholm office in Sweden.
- Responsible for negotiating a volume of fleet sales through the STR companies in Sweden.
- Administrate the in-fleet / de-fleet process of the STR customers together with distribution.
- Control and steer the remarketing of STR buy-backs together with dealers, Renault after sales team and the partners Renault Nordic choose for remarketing activities.
- Responsible for maintaining Fleet customer and prospect visit rate as targeted by line manager, focusing on Local Fleet.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting both fleet car market activity and competitor intelligence as well as residual value development and TCO analysis.
- Responsible for Fleet informing/educating internally and externally, to both customers and dealers
- Responsible for RV & TCO development of Renault & Dacia
- Responsible for International test drive events for RV makers
- Responsible for operating within pre-determined budget/MCX guidelines as determined by line manager.
- Experience of STR business at dealer or importer level
- Business to Business sales or negotiation experience
- Knowledge in Fleet/corporate sales from a dealer point of view
- Highly structured and articulate
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good knowledge in computer & IT Systems
- Good business acumen
- Fluent in Swedish and English in writing and speech
Do you find this position interesting and you feel you are matching the criteria, please apply by sending your CV and personal letter in English, no later than 5th of May.
We do not accept applications sent by mail.