Senior Software Engineer – DevOps to Nash Tech
Senior DevOps Engineers usually work closely with Software Engineers to help them deploy and operate different systems. In addition, they help to automate and streamline company’s operations and processes.
- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way;
- Configure, administrate CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) tools/utilities;
- Implement, configure and administrate system Logging management;
- Research new system techniques/tools to improve productivity of DevOps team;
- Support development team to troubleshot and resolve system problems;
- Setup technical environment for development team;
- Setup components for automation testing and performance testing.
- Good knowledge on Windows, Linux, Mac environment;
- Experience in managing Linux based infrastructure;
- Hands-on experience at least in one scripting language (Python/Groovy/Java/Bash…);
- Experience with infrastructure automation, including configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, or PowerShell DSC) and infrastructure provisioning (Terraform);
- Experience of CI/CD with tools like Azure DevOps, Team City;
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Has experience on Observability tool such as Prometheus/Grafana, FluentD/Fluentbit, Kibana, Elasticsearch;
- Strong knowledge of performance, security, load balancing and system troubleshooting;
- Experience administering Databases such as Postgres, SQL, MySQL, and or MSSQL (NoSQL is a plus);
- Working in Azure cloud;
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
Nice to have:
- Some knowledge of C# programming languages.
- Full Stack, Web APIs, MVC, RESTful, EF.
- Data Warehousing.
- Knowledge or experience of working in, or systems/processes used in, a terminal logistics environment would be advantageous.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program