Partnership Manager & Sales Support to Woshapp
Woshapp wants to revolutionize the car wash industry in a sustainable way. The service is an environmentally friendly car wash alternative that saves water and uses environmentally-friendly cleaning agents. We are operative in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmo with further expansion planned shortly.
There’s a new wosh booked every 3rd minute and the rate is rapidly increasing - so at the same time we are creating a lot of jobs!
We are now looking for a smart, structured and reliable Partnership Manager & Sales Support to join our team in Stockholm. Our start-up environment leads to huge growth potential for the right person!
What you will be doing
- Support our Chief Sales Officer and Key Account Managers in key projects with documentation, project management, implementation and customer relations
- Grow our Subscription model product in existing partnerships with marketing, joint ventures and smartness from a sales perspective
- Documentation of process and/or customer expectations
- Liaison intersectionality between internal and external departments, needs and wills from idea to delivery
Who are we looking for?
- Customer relations experience either in sales or excellence
- Marketing and/or project management experience
- Partnership/B2B2C or Automotive background
- Mobility and/or car sharing and/or parking/vehicle infrastructure knowledge
- Strong presentation skills both written and verbal
As a person you are patient and administrative with a supportive side. You have a positive can-do attitude combined with creativeness and true grit. In this role you also need great interpersonal skills and feel pride in joint team efforts and team results.
Does this sound like you? Apply by sending us your resume. Note that the selection process is ongoing so don't wait with your application!
If you have questions about the position or process, please contact
Chief Sales Officer
+46 (0)765 583300
Woshapp was founded in 2016 with the vision to revolutionize the car washing industry by making it simpler and more environmentally friendly for customers to wash their cars. Today, Woshapp has operations in Stockholm and Gothenburg where they wash cars for private people and companies