Sales Executive to Bannerflow
We're looking for a driven Sales Executive!
Bannerflow is looking for an energetic and driven individual to be part of our sales executive team. It’s a great position for anyone passionate about solution sales. You will get the opportunity to drive a value-based sales process from start to finish. You will have a huge impact by generating sales qualified leads, educating prospective customers on Bannerflow’s SaaS solution, demoing the product, and of course, closing the deal.
If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark and deliver incredible value to customers, and Bannerflow, then this role is for you. It is a dynamic role that fits passionate, collaborative, and smart salespeople.
To help succeed in your role, you will have ambitious colleagues and a manager that will coach and support you and make sure that you have everything you need to grow as a sales professional.
Who you are:
You are fearless and take ownership of your daily tasks and accountability for your pipeline and results. You have a hunter mentality and are passionate about solution sales. You are happy but never satisfied.
Previous experience and relevant education is a bonus but not a must for this position. The most important attribute is that you are willing to put in the work to become successful in your role.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prospect and create calling lists to fuel your own pipeline.
- Carry out cold outreaches and qualifications by phone, mail, and Linkedin.
- Build interest and create opportunities with new prospects and uncover business pains.
- Continuously drive sales processes forward until ultimate closure.
- Have a high activity in order to consistently hit your targets.
- Operate efficiently and in a structured manner in the CRM system.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues regarding objection handling, best practices, etc.
- Create a first in class customer experience.
This is for you if:
- You are goal-oriented and driven by exceeding expectations.
- You are persistent and not afraid to take on new challenges.
- You are self-disciplined and a fast learner.
- You are structured and coachable.
- You are collaborative and have a team player attitude.
- You have great communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and oral.
You have a passion for sales.
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and if you’re serious about this, here’s what to do next.
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter, and/or any other information you see fit in order to present yourself. Make it easy for us to see how great you are!
Start a conversation with us today to see what an opportunity at Bannerflow could look like.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden full time without restriction.