PLM Business Architect to Husqvarna Group
Husqvarna Group is in a transition into new business models. One foundation in this transition is to establish new Product Lifecycle Management Practices based on a modern PLM Platform.
We are now looking for PLM Business Architects who will be those who define new ways of working and acts as Product Owners for functional areas in setting up the new PLM Platform. The Business architects will become the bridge between business stakeholders and the implementation team. As a PLM Business Architect, you will closely interact both with business representatives to understand current ways of working and propose improvements together with the implementation team on how to realize. Further on you will support the introduction in the business.
We seek people who have a great sense of self-motivation, creative problem solvers who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment - people with a strong desire to add value. Our Key Behaviors always begins with ME, I take ownership and I ask myself: What can I do?
This position can be based in Huskvarna, Jönköping or Jonsered, Gothenburg. International and national travel will occur.
The PLM Business Architect role can be summarized in the items below;
- Defines effective PLM processes and requirements on PLM system functionality.
- Is receptive to business improvement opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Utilizes a network of subject matter experts as stakeholders and builds trustful relationships.
- Plans and leads workshops to identify business needs and propose solutions.
- Creates Concepts and information models, process descriptions and PLM system. Requirements.
- Creates communication and training material.
- Conducts train the trainer trainings.
- Works independently based on agreed focus areas and roadmaps.
To be successful, we believe you have a strong understanding of;
- Development processes and methodologies within different design domains
- How product information is handled within different business domains besides R&D, such as manufacturing, sourcing, after sales and service and product management.
- PLM system functionalities.
Furthermore, you need to be proficient in;
- Information modelling.
- Process modelling.
- Product data analysis.
- Excellent communication, written, illustrations and spoken, English and Swedish.
Master’s degree in engineering and 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
How to apply:
Please submit your application with your CV and cover letter. For more information about the recruitment process please contact:
Recruiter: Sofia Ekstrand, email@example.com.
Union representatives: Soili Johansson, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Cameron Rad: Sveriges Ingenjörer; Akademikerföreningen (Represents all Saco unions), Cameron.Rad@husqvarnagroup.com.
When we receive your application, we will review it carefully to see if your profile matches the requirements of the vacant position. If we believe you are a potential candidate for the role, you will be invited for an initial interview. In preparation for the interview you will receive information about the arrangement as well as other steps in the process, such as second interviews, assessments, references and introduction. If you aren’t chosen to proceed in the process, you will be informed of this at the latest when the position has been filled. This recruitment process will be ongoing, and the interview process may start before the application period expires.