Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Devyser is a pioneer in diagnostic kits and solutions for advanced DNA testing. Our goal is to eliminate tedious protocols and streamline laboratory workflows with simple, fast, and easy-to-use solutions. So, all patients receive a correct diagnosis and faster treatment in the shortest time possible.
About the role
As a Tech Support Specialist, you are an essential part in our delivery of world class, office-based customer support. The core of your role is offering continuous support to customers and implement satisfactory solutions. To do this successfully, you work cross-functionally with R&D, Marketing and Sales to offer tailored support to complaints. In addition, you are a key component in offering suggestions and advice on improved product and customer training, based on your exposure to customer issues and resolutions.
You are the first line complaint handling response for Devyser’s worldwide customer base and efficiently handle communication through email and online meetings and calls. When a customer complaint occurs, you are responsible for documentation and resolution of customer complaint tickets. You do so in accordance with Devyser’s Quality Management System, and act as a project lead for customer complaints requiring an internal resolution process. In addition, you are responsible for the maintenance of the customer satisfaction survey systems. .
Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the one point of entry for all Devyser support tickets worldwide in the ticket management system
- Handling incoming support tickets; according to customer satisfaction KPIs
- Provide technical support to end-users of Devyser’s PCR, QF-PCR and NGS tests
- Perform troubleshooting in close collaboration with the customer service team
- Document customer communication and technical support in the CRM, and report on potential incidents or complaints
- Assemble and lead a team around troubleshooting of escalated customer complaints
- Manage the customer survey system and collect customer feedback and report on this feedback
Who you are
Above all you have a strong sense of service and are both customer and team oriented. You have strong communicative skills and can easily adapt to customer needs, as well as maintain successful dialogues. You enjoy working in a flexible environment and with your structured mindset and stress management you can adapt your workflow in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you are very analytical that pairs well with your great skills in problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in life sciences, preferably Molecular Biology or Biomedicine
- Extensive hands-on laboratory experience with molecular biology techniques, where experience with NGS is an advantage
- Experience from working in a customer facing function with a CRM system
- Strong skills in English and Swedish in written and spoken format
- Experience in working with complaint handling in a regulated environment is an advantage
- Project management experience is an advantage
What you are offered
Our core values are Simplicity Relevance Empathy. Devyser's core values are implicated in our vision and mission, but are also the basis of our company culture. At Devyser you are offered an environment where your growth and innovation are encouraged. The surrounding team is made up of dedicated people with exceptional expertise in their areas. You are part of something great.
We care about our employees and therefore offer a benefit package to reflect this, with advantageous pensions, insurances, wellness contribution, advance holiday and benefits such as regular health check-ups and chiropractor treatments at the office.