DEKRA is a global safety provider, active in more than 50 countries and with around 45 000 employees. DEKRA group is organized in six Regions and seven Service Divisions, where the Regions are responsible for sales and operations and the Service Divisions have a global responsibility for service development and excellence.
Service Division Industrial Inspection is searching for a manager for our Service Excellence, Operational Platforms & Tools department. The members in the team are situated in different countries. The main fields we currently are working within are driven by efficiency and excellence in our operational businesses, covering inspection processes, execution tools and development of the IT ecosystem supporting the digital transformation in all our different business lines.
The technical diversity in our business lines is wide within Industrial Inspection where we provide testing and inspection related to NDT (non-destructive testing), Lift Equipment, Pressurized Equipment, Sustainability and Renewals, Construction, Electrical, Fire, Ventilation, Electrical and Mechanized/Robotized Inspection. Our main customer segments are found in power generation, process industry, real estate, and infrastructure.
• You take responsibility for the department and its project portfolio which includes leading the team on daily basis, but also act as project leader in some selected larger projects
• You handle demand management, gather requirements, set strategic and functional targets from the operational business in cooperation with our Global IT
• You identify and quantify services demand from our customers within the realm of Industrial Inspection to build an effective service offering strategy and portfolio
• You execute the strategies, drive coordinated management of interdependent projects to develop the service execution system and operational tools
• Engineer with BSc / MSc / PhD, preferably in IT, Industrial or Mechanical engineering
• Senior experience from project management, process optimization and development
• Experienced in developing IT platforms and tools for service execution as well experienced in the field service management, experience in industrial inspection is highly appreciated
• Self-driven and used to work individually to find solutions, but at the same time strong in collaboration and teamworking
• Fluent in English
• You are a confident leader with ability to coach and grow a team. You reflective and self-aware, strong communication skills, and comfortable presenting at the executive level.
The position is situated in one of our DEKRA offices in the countries Germany or Sweden. However, you will interact with countries on all continents. This requires experience from working in international environment and having cross-cultural awareness. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Service Division Industrial Inspection
Safety meets knowledge and passion - that is why you can also rely on us as an employer and we provide safety in your life. In addition to an attractive salary, comprehensive social benefits and a company passion, we also provide you with the opportunity to work independently and take on responsibility from an early stage. We stand for many and varied career options and invest in your further development.
Do you want to be a part of the DEKRA family? Are you ready for a new challenge? Please send in your application no later than November 30th. For questions regarding the position, please contact hiring Manager Jörgen Backersgård at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the recruiting process, please contact Recruiter Katrin Bendiksen at email@example.com